Wednesday 20 July 2011

I Want My Boyfriend Back - What Do I Do?

Expert Author Cameron Collins

It has been two months since I broke up with my boyfriend. Still, at this point in time, I have not moved on yet. I want my boyfriend back, what do I do? As the days go by, I have this feeling that he is no longer coming back. And of course, given all this, I think that I can no longer live one more day without having him in my arms. I miss everything that we have shared with each other. I miss how he leaves messages and asks me what to do every minute of the day. I also miss the times when he takes care of me, and the feeling of someone caring for me is definitely something that I want back.

My girlfriends told me that I should not do anything. I will look so desperate and pathetic if I am the one to make the move. They say that if he is really meant for me, he will be the one to start by making the first move. Yet, since I used this technique, nothing has happened. I don't do anything. He doesn't do anything either. We end up not even minding each other's presence. I know that this is not going to work.

Well, eventually, I learned a new strategy. My friend told me that I should try always look my best. This means that I will be the girl that he missed. I also have to make him be aware of what he is missing if he does not come back to me. Hopefully, he will come back to me eventually and be the one to make the first move. I even drop message at times, since I want to make him feel that someone still cares for him. Though I keep everything subtle, I want to make it loud and shout out to him that I want him back. Yet, as they have said, it is better for me to be cool towards him for now. If I really want him back and he feels the same way, fate will surely lead us back.

Right now, I am really confused. I keep asking my friends,I want my boyfriend back,what do? Yet, none of them can give me any clear advice on the best possible move. As a result, I am stuck in a crappy position. I long for him, but I don't even know if this longing will ever stop. I just wait and pray he makes the first move. In the end, I think waiting and doing nothing will be the right move.

To Get Your Boyfriend Back go to http://www.good4yu.com

My name is Cameron Collins and I enjoy writing about relationships. Having had a number of relationships(good and bad) does not make me an authority, however I hope you enjoy reading my articles.

If You Deserve to Have Him Back Click Here

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Cameron_Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment